This post is written in honor of my father’s 30th year in the Real Estate Business in Charleston, SC. For those readers not familiar with the industry from an insider standpoint, being a Real Estate Agent is a tough calling. Between working weekends and nights, the relational energy spent pleasing clients and agents, and […]
Don’t Freeze in February With Winter still in full swing, we’re all wondering what activities there are to do while staying warm. Well friends, look no further! Charlotte has so much to offer including a lot of fun INDOOR activities: Bowling Anyone can enjoy a fun round (or rounds) of bowling with friends but what’s […]
Charlotte A Sport Lover’s Dream Unable to be denied, Charlotte can be viewed as a destination city. While our flourishing business world might bring new locals, sports keep them entertained. Here are a list of the teams we root for: Carolina Panthers – NFL In the 2014-15 season, the Carolina Panthers celebrated 20 years of […]
Monteith Park: Charlotte’s Pleasantville Looking for an amenity-rich neighborhood and a great place to raise a family? Look no further. Monteith Park is Charlotte’s version of “Pleasantville.” The Charleston-style community with wrap-around front porches and sidewalks galore make this subdivision one of the city’s most charming (and affordable) spots to live. The active […]
myfoxcarolinas.com Real Estate Agents Fight For Their Lives After an Arkansas Real Estate Agent was killed in October while showing a home, the industry is a little on edge. Savvy + Co Real Estate has decided to fight back. This week, the Agents were invited to begin a series of free self-defense training courses at […]
What Charlotte neighborhood is right for me? It is the question every first time buyer, relocating buyer, and seller thinking of moving asks. We know Charlotte, NC is where we want to be, but what is the best area of the city for us? From first time buyer neighborhoods known for their affordability and convenience, […]
Trendy Bathroom Upgrades That Sell Every once in a while trendiness meets affordability when it comes to decor. Houzz, a home design website, took a recent poll to find out what type of bathroom upgrades people most desire in a home. The results were much less expensive than you would think. Here are 5 of […]
About The Porch Tyler and Sandi had discussed buying a home for several months. One day last Winter, I got the email. “Sami, can you help us find our first house?” Not being married yet, the home would be purchased and inhabited by Tyler until some later date when the couple married. For a few […]
Top 5 first time home buyer neighborhoods. The abundance of Greenways, proximity to shopping and amenities, great schools, churches, and more all contribute to what make Charlotte a great place for first time buyers to live. It is so easy to find something that fits any lifestyle and situation. Here’s a peek at Sami MacDonald‘s […]
HGTV | Property Virgins | Casting Want to be on TV? HGTV contacted Savvy + Co this week and they are casting for first time home buyers in Charlotte. The show is Property Virgins. If you haven’t seen it, here is one episode. Some details and qualifications for the cast: Casting first time home buyers […]
- First Time Home Buyer Tax Breaks January 3, 2014
- Wessex Square: A Charlotte Gem August 30, 2013
- Charlotte Named Top 10 Investment City January 24, 2014
- HGTV | Property Virgins | Casting February 7, 2014
- Top 5 First Time Home Buyer Neighborhoods March 7, 2014
- A Hero of the Heart February 20, 2015
- Don’t Freeze in February February 16, 2015
- Charlotte a Sport Lover’s Dream January 10, 2015
- Monteith Park: Charlotte’s Pleasantville December 12, 2014
- Real Estate Agents Fight For Their Lives October 24, 2014
- What Charlotte Neighborhood is Right For Me?: […] FIRST TIME BUYING […]...
- A Porch Proposal: […] FIRST TIME BUYING […]...
- Top 5 First Time Home Buyer Neighborhoods: […] Wessex Square – A John Crosland de...
- Top 5 First Time Home Buyer Neighborhoods: […] SAMI MACDONALD […]...
- Jennifer Monroe: This is such a spot-on post SamI! I try to encoura...