How Charlotte’s Neighborhoods Got Their Names Charlotte has numerous neighborhoods that are all full of character. Each neighborhood has its own vibe and attractions that make each one unique. Have you ever wondered how some of these neighborhoods got their name? Sarah Crosland, for Mental Floss, has written an interesting article on the history and background […]
Home Prep Guide Have you ever seen a home that was only on the market for one day? Did you wonder how it sold so quickly? What attracted the buyers so much? There are many factors that go into buying and selling a home and a lot are attributed to personal preference but one sure […]
Spring is Here! Sunshine, warmer weather and longer days can only mean one thing: Spring is here! It’s time to get outdoors and get involved in all the community events Charlotte has to offer. A great way to kickstart Spring is to get active by signing up for a local race. Upcoming Races: Elizabeth 8k […]
Go Green: Tips for Saving Energy in your Home Want to be more energy efficient? Or better yet, want to reduce your electric bill? Here are a few tips for saving energy in your home: Electric water heaters and electric heating and cooling systems take more than 50% of your at home energy […]
Homebuyer Zero Downpayment Program Think you can’t afford to buy a house? Think again. A fabulous local lender is offering a ZERO downpayment loan option for homebuyers. This means buying a home could cost you next to nothing. Here are some specifics. Zero Downpayment Not just for First Time Buyers First Time Buyers must complete Home Buyer […]
This post is written in honor of my father’s 30th year in the Real Estate Business in Charleston, SC. For those readers not familiar with the industry from an insider standpoint, being a Real Estate Agent is a tough calling. Between working weekends and nights, the relational energy spent pleasing clients and agents, and […]
Don’t Freeze in February With Winter still in full swing, we’re all wondering what activities there are to do while staying warm. Well friends, look no further! Charlotte has so much to offer including a lot of fun INDOOR activities: Bowling Anyone can enjoy a fun round (or rounds) of bowling with friends but what’s […]
Charlotte A Sport Lover’s Dream Unable to be denied, Charlotte can be viewed as a destination city. While our flourishing business world might bring new locals, sports keep them entertained. Here are a list of the teams we root for: Carolina Panthers – NFL In the 2014-15 season, the Carolina Panthers celebrated 20 years of […]
Monteith Park: Charlotte’s Pleasantville Looking for an amenity-rich neighborhood and a great place to raise a family? Look no further. Monteith Park is Charlotte’s version of “Pleasantville.” The Charleston-style community with wrap-around front porches and sidewalks galore make this subdivision one of the city’s most charming (and affordable) spots to live. The active […]
myfoxcarolinas.com Real Estate Agents Fight For Their Lives After an Arkansas Real Estate Agent was killed in October while showing a home, the industry is a little on edge. Savvy + Co Real Estate has decided to fight back. This week, the Agents were invited to begin a series of free self-defense training courses at […]
- Wessex Square: A Charlotte Gem August 30, 2013
- Charlotte Named Top 10 Investment City January 24, 2014
- First Time Home Buyer Tax Breaks January 3, 2014
- A Hero of the Heart February 20, 2015
- Trendy Bathroom Upgrades That Sell July 18, 2014
- How Charlotte’s Neighborhoods Got Their Names April 17, 2015
- Home Prep Guide March 27, 2015
- Spring is Here! March 20, 2015
- Go Green: Tips for Saving Energy in your Home March 13, 2015
- Homebuyer Zero Downpayment Program March 6, 2015
- Dot Munson: Great blog post. Hope you are doing well!...
- Charlotte a Sport Lover's Dream: […] to be denied, Charlotte can be viewed as...
- What Charlotte Neighborhood is Right For Me?: […] FIRST TIME BUYING […]...
- A Porch Proposal: […] FIRST TIME BUYING […]...
- Top 5 First Time Home Buyer Neighborhoods: […] Wessex Square – A John Crosland de...