Monteith Park: Charlotte’s Pleasantville Looking for an amenity-rich neighborhood and a great place to raise a family? Look no further. Monteith Park is Charlotte’s version of “Pleasantville.” The Charleston-style community with wrap-around front porches and sidewalks galore make this subdivision one of the city’s most charming (and affordable) spots to live. The active [...]
myfoxcarolinas.com Real Estate Agents Fight For Their Lives After an Arkansas Real Estate Agent was killed in October while showing a home, the industry is a little on edge. Savvy + Co Real Estate has decided to fight back. This week, the Agents were invited to begin a series of free self-defense training courses at [...]
What Charlotte neighborhood is right for me? It is the question every first time buyer, relocating buyer, and seller thinking of moving asks. We know Charlotte, NC is where we want to be, but what is the best area of the city for us? From first time buyer neighborhoods known for their affordability and convenience, [...]
Trendy Bathroom Upgrades That Sell Every once in a while trendiness meets affordability when it comes to decor. Houzz, a home design website, took a recent poll to find out what type of bathroom upgrades people most desire in a home. The results were much less expensive than you would think. Here are 5 of [...]
About The Porch Tyler and Sandi had discussed buying a home for several months. One day last Winter, I got the email. “Sami, can you help us find our first house?” Not being married yet, the home would be purchased and inhabited by Tyler until some later date when the couple married. For a few [...]
Top 5 first time home buyer neighborhoods. The abundance of Greenways, proximity to shopping and amenities, great schools, churches, and more all contribute to what make Charlotte a great place for first time buyers to live. It is so easy to find something that fits any lifestyle and situation. Here’s a peek at Sami MacDonald‘s [...]
HGTV | Property Virgins | Casting Want to be on TV? HGTV contacted Savvy + Co this week and they are casting for first time home buyers in Charlotte. The show is Property Virgins. If you haven’t seen it, here is one episode. Some details and qualifications for the cast: Casting first time home buyers [...]
Charlotte Named Top 10 Investment City. According to Forbes Magazine, 2014 is a great year to invest in the Charlotte Real Estate Market. As any real estate expert will tell you, the secret to a prime investment is to buy low and sell high. The rankings for “Top Cities to Invest” are determined by a [...]
As tax season rolls around, you’ll see why buying a home is a really good idea… for your wallet. Did you buy your first home in 2013 or are you considering purchasing one this year? Here are a few of the tax deductions that come from buying and owning a home: Mortgage Interest This is typically [...]
Last weekend, I had the pleasure of taking a San Francisco ”Business Trip”. Ok, it wasn’t ALL business, but it was primarily to attend the National Association of Realtors® Annual Conference. They sure do know how to choose a destination! Departing from the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport Thursday morning, we experienced 4 full days of fun in this unique [...]
- First Time Home Buyer Tax Breaks January 3, 2014
- Wessex Square: A Charlotte Gem August 30, 2013
- Like A Library: Buying Your First Home May 31, 2013
- Charlotte Named Top 10 Investment City January 24, 2014
- HGTV | Property Virgins | Casting February 7, 2014
- Monteith Park: Charlotte’s Pleasantville December 12, 2014
- Real Estate Agents Fight For Their Lives October 24, 2014
- What Charlotte Neighborhood Is Right For Me? October 10, 2014
- Trendy Bathroom Upgrades That Sell July 18, 2014
- A Porch Proposal May 8, 2014
- What Charlotte Neighborhood is Right For Me?: […] FIRST TIME BUYING […]...
- A Porch Proposal: […] FIRST TIME BUYING […]...
- Top 5 First Time Home Buyer Neighborhoods: […] Wessex Square – A John Crosland de...
- Top 5 First Time Home Buyer Neighborhoods: […] SAMI MACDONALD […]...
- Jennifer Monroe: This is such a spot-on post SamI! I try to encoura...